Demo Submission Guidelines
To submit a proposal for a demo, please send email to containing
- The title of the proposed demonstration
- The names of the authors
- A brief abstract with keywords
- The name, mailing address, telephone, fax number and email address of the contact author
- A one-page storyboard describing the demo
- [Optional] Video of the demo
In addition, we need the following information for planning the demonstration space:
- The amount of floor or desktop space needed (length, width, height)
- The list of equipment you will bring
- Any power and outlet needs (only 220V AC is available)
- Networking requirements (beyond the common mail/web access)
- Any environmental requirements (does this demonstration require a dark environment? Does it produce or is sensitive to a large amount of noise or light? Etc.)
After sending email, you should get a notification that your email has been received.
If you experience probems sending large emails (esp. movies), contact to get the possibility to upload the files to an ftp server.